French IT service company, listed on the stock exchange
Defining the financial communication strategy and its implementation.
The main shareholder – an investment fund – considers that its subsidiary does not have the means for a financial communication that meets the requirements of the business sector, and is able to promote its action.
The group needs support in implementing a real financial communication strategy aimed at markets.
- analysis and assessment of actions carried out and existing tools :
- meetings with group members involved in financial communication,
- image study with financial observers to assess the group’s image and opinions on its financial communication,
- designing of a financial communication strategy,
- process implementation support,
- drafting and monitoring of messages at all major communication events.